General use of Information:
- In terms of your consent - Once we have received your consent to Process your Information for the specified Purposes, this consent gives us the legal basis to Process your Information, including your Personal Sensitive Information, for providing the Services. We also rely on your explicit consent to Process your Genetic Information (as detailed below) and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- In terms of contractual commitments with you - We also will Process your Information on the basis of a contractual commitment to you in terms of the agreement that we have entered with you. For example, we will need to Process your Payment Information and other Information necessary for purposes of our agreement with you.
- On the bases of our legitimate interests - We may also Process your Information on the bases of our legitimate interests, including to offer new products and Services to you, inform you about events, invite you to participate in relevant DNAfit Research; obtain testimonials for promotional purposes, perform quality control checks and to conduct R&D. Where we rely on a legitimate interest to Process your Information, you have the right to object to such Processing and this can be stopped at any time via your MyDNAfit account settings. We will not rely on our legitimate interests to Process your Information where such Processing overrides your fundamental rights, interests or freedoms or where we have another legal justification for Processing your Information.
Processing of your Sensitive Personal Information:
- In terms of your prior consent - We will Process your Sensitive Personal Information only with your prior, written and express consent in order to provide you with the Services in terms of the agreement entered with you. We will obtain this consent from you when entering into an agreement or in terms of the Consent Document, depending on the circumstances;
- As required by a legal obligation - We may also Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the Processing is required or permitted by Applicable Law or for the detection or prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud); or
- When necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights - Where the Processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal rights, we may Process your Sensitive Personal Information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.